Join the demonstration!

Dear Burma netters and New Yorkers,
Dear Peter,
Please check this one too, if you have time.

Htun

We invite you to join with us on Friday 21st in front of the United Nation
building, to condemn the continuing human rights violations in Burma.  We
will give a letter to the UN Secretary General Kofi Anan to explain him how
we feel about our people and how we want the UN to do for our country.  We
will demonstrate in front of the UN building for two hours.  We will let
the world to know that how our country has been misled, how the politicians
and innocent people have been tortured, harrassed, and killed.  We want the
UN to make a stronger stand.  We hope some of you have a chance to join
with us on that day.

Show solidarity with Aung San Suu Kyi and we support the NLD call for
convening the parliment.