The Progress of Gen. Khin Nyunt and (r)

Okkar

Your assumption on RANGOONP's posting ( see ref.below) is a typical
military wicked argument that we have been through over the years with a
wicked plan ahead........   trying to exclude DASSK by the loophole of
eletroral law and status. Whereby she is not eligible to head the possible
government.

You sound exactly as wicked military of Burma.You think,you had made a
smart. But you didn't.Instead you reveal your true colour.

You,the military, unfairly deprived her rights to be aleader in the first
place by imposing complete sham eletroral laws and botched it up the whole
thing by keep lying and lying to buy time,gutless military!.

Even if you have a bit of gut,
then let all elected MPs have rights to form the government at least and
run the country. Let them do what they think are the best for the country
and its people.They have got the mandate.The military has no business or
capacity to do so as they are.

If they want DASSK  to advise them,they can do so in their own right.The
military has got no business in there also ..... get out !

Remember , DASSK should have won the election 10 out  of 10 times if she
were to compete against the military under a just free and fair election.

You mlitary are indeed scared........ We know.

Now you sit down and talk or your heads'll be chopped off.

Truly

panyoma

> From: OKKAR66129@xxxxxxx
> To: Recipients of burmanet-l <burmanet-l@xxxxxxxxxxx>
> Subject: Re: The Progress of Gen. Khin Nyunt and U Aung Shwe meeting...
> Date: Thursday, 20 August 1998 11:19
>
> RANGOONP@xxxxxxx writes:
>
> > In order to process a genue dialogue with the NLD, the SPDC must comply
the
> > following tasks first:
>
> > 1) Release all political prisoners.
> > 2) Back up all repression and haresement over the NLDs.
> > 3) Call off the standoff and allow DawAnung San Suu Kyi Freely travel.
> > 4) Reopen all the schools.
>
> While we are happy to see the good sign of dialogue, the stupid persons
are
> waging the demands first. If your opponents wage the demands, as you are
doing
> now, for example:
>
> In order to process a genue dialogue with the SPDC, the NLD must comply
the
> following tasks first:
>
> 1. Exclude the people who are not the election representative.
> 2...............................................
> 3...............................................
>
> Then what will  happen? No meaningful dialogue will occur. I don't mean
that
> you should not do such demands. My point is why such demands can be made
> during the discussions and why should they are needed to do before the
> discussions.
>
> > If the SPDC is fail to conduct the following tasks, it is concluded
that the
> > SPDC is again trying buying time and misleads the people of Burma and
> > international community to twist the Aug. 21st perliamentery meeting
> requested
> > by the NLD.
>
> Today is already Aug.19th, in Myanmar it is Aug.20th. What happened?
Nothing.