The Progress of Gen. Khin Nyunt and (r)

RANGOONP@xxxxxxx writes:

> In order to process a genue dialogue with the NLD, the SPDC must comply the
> following tasks first:

> 1) Release all political prisoners.
> 2) Back up all repression and haresement over the NLDs.
> 3) Call off the standoff and allow DawAnung San Suu Kyi Freely travel.
> 4) Reopen all the schools.

While we are happy to see the good sign of dialogue, the stupid persons are
waging the demands first. If your opponents wage the demands, as you are doing
now, for example:

In order to process a genue dialogue with the SPDC, the NLD must comply the
following tasks first:

1. Exclude the people who are not the election representative.
2...............................................
3...............................................

Then what will  happen? No meaningful dialogue will occur. I don't mean that
you should not do such demands. My point is why such demands can be made
during the discussions and why should they are needed to do before the
discussions.

> If the SPDC is fail to conduct the following tasks, it is concluded that the
> SPDC is again trying buying time and misleads the people of Burma and
> international community to twist the Aug. 21st perliamentery meeting
requested
> by the NLD.

Today is already Aug.19th, in Myanmar it is Aug.20th. What happened? Nothing.
Don't you see that your fellow activists are waging another issue "Force
Labour" when they realize that nothing will happen till Aug.21st.

Be sincere my friend. Think for the country and for the people first and think
for your own needs afterwards.

ok