Challenge to Maw Maw,Maesot From pa (r)

Dear Maw Maw,
I do not know who you are.  But I do know who is Panyoma.  He is one of the
young jail mate of mine in 1976.  We stay together in Insein Prison Ward 3,
1st floor, room no.2.  Do not criticize a person who you really do not
know.  He against the regime since 1970s not just show up over night as an
activist like others.  I do respect him for his commintment for our cause
for democracy.  If you want to praise NCGUB it is OK.  If you do not want
to talk to Okkar, it is OK too.  But if some one start a dialogue with some
one, they have the right to do so, if it is Okkar or Ne Win or Aung San Suu
Kyi, who ever it is, they have the right to do it.  Panyoma posted his
question to Okkar on the net and it is nothing wrong with it.  It is some
knod of dialogue between democratic forces and the military clique.  We
need to know each other and find a common ground which will give us a
chance to built trust between the military and the opposition.  When we
built trust between two forces, than the dialogue will occure within NLD
and the SPDC.  Think about that as the first step made by Panyoma.

Htun Aung Gyaw