Spy phenomenon in Burmese demomocra (r)

It is awful.  How many have been killed by various groups for being
suspected as spies?  Who can trust whom?  It is the situation what SPDC
wants and those all are following SPDC's path even though they always
claim that pointing out their weakness is SPDC's path.  At the end of the
day, nothing matter because all are just on the net now and just an air.
But they will bring their heritage from BSPP and SPDC till the end of the
day though they say they are fighting against it.  Don't care them and
they are just "Thin Gyan AMyaught" but nothing else.  They are trying to
hide their weakness as much as they can and they are hesitant to correct
and cofess.  No wonder why SPDC can't change.

Yours sincerely,
Kyaw Zay Ya