You are right Fake Okkar... (r)

Halo Burmese@xxxxxxx
It seems we are in a team.  But let's use some uniform terms for that
piglet.  When you refer Khin Nyunt, Hla Min as dogs, I think my dogs
would get upset if they could read internet messages.  Dogs are our
loyal partners since our civilization started.  The only problem with
dogs is they can be foolishly loyal to their own masters.  They bark
when they are hungry and when their masters want to do so.  All in
all, dogs are still loyal friends to us.  To make a dog become your
freind, all you need to do is just to get acquainted with it. After
seeing you times and again, dogs will start wagging their tails as if
they want to say, "hello...how is life going on.?"  But, pigs are not
like that.  They don't wag. They have no brain to distinguish who are
their friends and who are not.  Because they are too hungry to be
loyal.  All they care is their empty stomach.  They can be trapped by
food.  They restlessy eat up till the time their meat is chopped off
and packed for marketting.  Okkar and his masters Khin Nyunt, Hlamin
are just piglets.  They are too hungry to be loyal to the people who
feed them.
So I propose you people to use "pig" for slave writers/spokesmen's
pens. :)

Down with subhuman-pigs.

How is this slogan?  Cool..

Myo Thant

---Burmese@xxxxxxx wrote:

> << Fake Okkar :: Yupp. You are right.Judas Iscroid, betrayer of
Burmese
>  people for a few $$$$. Did you read properly what MYO THANT wrote to
>  you.. If you could not understand, read ten times... Because, people
>  don't want to see your names, such OKKAR, OKKAR PYAN, PIG LEG OKKAR,
>  OKKHE, and OKKAR SHUMAUNG MADAME..etc..etc... on their personal
>  emails... You know, you are the most hately disease or virus for
>  them.... You got it???? >>
>
> Great Job Fake Okkar,
>        You are absolutely right. He is the mouth piece of dog Hla
Min and dog