No Subject Given

Dear Friends,

We would like to announce for our friends, starting from this month, we,
Arakan Liberation Party (ALP), will publish "The Arakan Life" News
Bulletin in Burmese. (very limited copies)  We have planed to publish by
monthly. This bulletin especially will contain news from inside Arakan.
(if we have time, will publish two weekly)

If you want to order, please let me know your milling address.
Sorry for the outside of Thailand, because of we have no funds for
postage.

Even for printing, we didn't get any fund, so we have made photocopy.
Most of funding organizations, they didn't interesting in our ethnic
activities (I think). But we want to show what is really happen in our
place.

Sincerely,

Arklife.