Okkar Vs Fake-Okkar (r)

Hey Piglet:

What are you proposing at?  Shut up.  This wo/man must be a very
creative writer, trying to reflect your schizophrenic bahvior in his
or her writing.  In my opinion, he is a superb psycho-analyst.  The
writings are cool. Obviously, you have multipersonality problem.  :-)

Yes, piglet.  We must definitely keep this kind of writers in our
community to beat the evil advocates like you, Madam Okkar ShuuMaung. :)

What's wrong with ...using Yahoo?  I used it just for subscribing to
Burmanet this because I don't want my other mailboxes to be flooded by
trashy mails like the ones you have sending.  Are you indirectly
suggesting that I should too be terminated from Burmanet for using
this account, which coincidentally appears to be opposing your trashy
stuffs?  Poor reasoning, piglet. Oh I forgot the fact that your
father, Shuu Maung never gives you such a education.  He wants you to
be as blind as others. You appear to be your father Shuu Maung's
favorite because you are not only blind but also deaf, senseless, and
dumb.  What a quality son you are, piglet. :-)

I suggest you to get your mental stability checked with a good team of
psycho-analysts and behavioral psychologists.  You have
multipersonality problem too.  I think the writer correctly guess
about that. This Burmanet enviornment is stormy, you know.  You got to
be mentally fit to stay alive and kicking. :-)

So if you don't pass the mental test, go find some other jobs at
nearby hotels.  Since your english is good enough to be a interpretter
or a tour-guide, you might apply for receptionist position.  In your
resume, make sure you have a two-fork tounge:being able to speak like
both a human and an animal. :P

Good suggestions, huh?

Life is too short to pretend, my poor piglet.
Hope you will realize soon.

Myo Thant.