THE COUNT DOWN TO THE 'August 21' H

THE COUNT DOWN TO THE 'August 21' HAVE STARTED!!

Whether we like it or not, the deadline for the SPDC to convene the
parliament will come in just '13' days after the 10th anniversary day of
the '8.8.88'.

For the NLD:
============

At this juncture, it is extremely important and worthwhile to understand
the SPDC/SLORC and the people connected or affiliated with it completely
and analyse its strategies. Though its predictable and consistant
behavioural patterns have been much to our advantages so far there is no
reasons for us to be complacent about.

NLD should be prepared to stand against all kinds direct intimidations
from the SPDC and also from other organisations like
USDA and others.

With the adoption of its new strategies, the NLD should have plans to
provide leadership at all times.

For the SPDC:
=============

So far, the SPDC has done nothing but decided to portary a hardline
composture and to play a game of bluff at the same time while expecting
the NLD to take a softer stand on its resolution in bringing democracy
to Burma.

Last week, the anniversary of the historic '8.8.88' day was remembered
peacefully in Burma and all around the world. Rumours, threats and
scaring tactics will no longer work on the NLD and the people of Burma.

Now, the time has come for the SPDC to really decide if it should
continue to create a situation to justify for the use of excessive
dforce to kill your own people and face the bitter consequences and take
the blame from your investors from the neighboring nations or to have a
genuine dialouge with the NLD to establish a win-win situation and give
the people of Burma a peace of mind they deserve.

With this, the count down to the 'August 21' have been initiated!!

May we have peace and democracy in Burma,

Minn Kyaw Minn