Undesirable Political Gridlock betw (r)

enmasse_1@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> Sorry, about my late response. I was preoccupied with something else.
> But, I guess your question was already been answered by this latest news
> by now.

> I can't help noticing that Secretary-1 Khin Nyunt was involved this time
> in the first contact meeting. Nevertheless, could you let us know who
> made the invitation this time and who are other the senior members of
> the junta other than Secretary One that met U Aung Shwe of the NLD.
> (Nothing special though.) I just want to hear what you have to say again
> this time.

> In soliderity with the NLD's movements,

> Minn Kyaw Minn

Dear Minn Kyaw Minn,

This may be another offer. I didn't hear anything until they met. As far as I
know, Secretary-3 Lt.Gen Win Myint, Chief Justice U Aung Toe, Attorney-General
U Tha Tun, Deputy Chief of the Office of Strategic Studies Deputy Director of
Defence Services Intelligence Brig-Gen Kyaw Win and Head of Department of the
Office of Strategic Studies Col. Than Tun were attended.

Anyhow, I think it to be a good sign of our country's future. I would like to
see the peaceful solution in such way. I don't want another roit or uprising.
I assume that if I can participate something to prevent another roit or
uprising, I will be a dutiful citizen.

Regards,

ok