Myanmar Embassy in Washington, DC p (r)

SPDC QUAKING IN FEAR
====================

The National League for Democracy , a political party which represents 82% of the Burmese
people had made it clear that they asked for a GENUINE dialogue between the
representatives of NLD and SPDC WITHOUT PRECONDITIONS.

It is such a wicked action of SPDC, to invite for the talk with the exclusion of *Daw Aung San

Suu Kyi* , Uncle U Kyi Maung and U Tin Oo, with the intention of misleading everyone into
believing that they had actually gave in to the demand of the people of Burma.

It is an insult to the intellect of the people of Burma as well as to the International
Community

At the same time, SPDC could no longer hide the fact that they are in fear of our leader " Daw

Aung San Suu Kyi ".

We will succeed any day now and it's going to be sooner rather than later.

Khin Saw Win