(DVB)Daw Aung San Suu Kyi's latest

Dear friends,

You can listen the following special programs on DVB's Home Page.

1)Daw Suu's latest speech on current situation(6-8-98 DVB News)

2)We have uploaded series of radio stories, Ko Aung Din & Ma Shwe Pwint.
This is altogether fourteen parts and you will have to click on current
DVB's weekly features program icon for the time being.  The following are
what you will have to press to listen Ko Aung Din & Ma Shwe Pwint's radio
storeis starting from 4th of August.

(4th August - Tuesday ) Part One - Public Echo program
(5th August - Wednesday)Part Two - Dialogue
(6th August - Thursday) Part three - DVB Series
(7th August - Friday)	Part four - Weekly news
(8th August - Saturday) Part Five - Radio Drama

3) We are planning to publish special page to archive all these fourteen
stories soon.

Peace in Burma.

Thida                                http://www.communique.no/dvb/
Coordinator, DVB Web Page                     Tel: +47 22 41 41 43
Democratic Voice of Burma                     Fax: +47 22 41 39 29

          P.O Box 6720, ST.Olavs Plass, 0130 Oslo, Norway