supplement to The BurmaNet News: Au

The following message from DPNS is a supplement to today's issue (#1065) of
The BurmaNet News:

DEMOCRATIC PARTY FOR A NEW SOCIETY (DPNS)

The Solemn Message From
Democratic Party for a New Society (DPNS)
On The Occasion Known World-wide As 8.8.88 National Movement

Friends, Colleagues, Comrades,

Today marks the 10th anniversary of the 8.8.88 events in Burma which stand
out as one of the most outstanding and unprecedented people's nation-wide
movements for democracy and human rights against the ruling military junta.

On this solemn occasion, Democratic Party for a New Society (DPNS) with
profound respect bows down to and salutes the fallen comrades who died at
the hands of Burma military dictatorship a decade ago.  Furthermore, we
pledge to ourselves and to our people of Burma in all sincerity that we
shall unwaveringly proceed on the road tainted with their noble blood,
taking by our fallen heroes, without any deviation till our national goal
for the people of Burma is ultimately achieved.

The 8.8.88 Burma national movement, regarded as one of the most outstanding
continuity of people's endeavors for democracy, also unveiled the face of
the Burmese military dictators in their unbounded and unjust actions
against its own people.

Although the people of Burma experienced national anger, anguish and agony,
the fruits of their struggle are seen in the formation of various national,
political, and social organizations, which, at the same time, compelled the
military dictatorship to hold a long overdue general election on May 27, 1990.

The Burmese democratic movement received not only the entire people's
support but also the support of democratic governments and international
organizations throughout the world. In addition, it enabled us to heal the
wounds and dissension cunningly created by military dictatorship against
our ethnic people.

Nevertheless, when we viewed Burmese politico-national scene in all
reality, military dictatorship continues to blatantly violate the people's
will, and further suppresses it by every means in its power in order to
maintain power.

The Burmese people as well as the whole world are concerned about the
life-threatening situation faced by Daw Aung San Suu Kyi and all the
people's representatives. In addition, the Burmese military dictatorship
employed threats, and also detention and unjustified imprisonment to those
democratic opposition leaders who defied the dictatorship.  It also refuted
its promise by refusing to call the national parliament which, obviously,
would be led by National League for Democracy (NLD).

Hence, with resolve and commitment, we, DPNS, in solidarity with the
unified democratic forces, will continue to struggle until we shall achieve
our national objectives, for which the martyrs of 8.8.88 died.

Long live the revolutionary spirit!
Continue struggling for convening national parliament!

           Central Committee
8.8.98						      Democratic Party for a New Society (DPNS)

(Please convert to Win Burmese font.)

&Spfav;vkH;ta&;awmfykH (10)ESpfjynfhtcrf;tem;okd@
vl@abmifopf'Drkdu&ufwpfygwDrS
ay;ykd@aomo0%fv$m

&Jabmfrsm;
rdwfaqGrsm;cifAsm;

	jrefrmjynfvlxkvSKyf&Sm;r_orkdif;pmrsufESmxufwGif &J&ifhajymifajrmufpGm
orkdif;wifEkdifcJhaom &Spfav;vkH;vlxkta&; awmfykH}uD;rSm ,ae@qkdv#if
q,fpkESpfwpkokd@ jynfhajrmufcJh+yDjzpfygonf?
	1350jynfh &Spfav;vkH;ta&;awmfykH}uD;onf acwftqufqufwGif jzpfay:cJhaom
tzdESdyfcHjynfolwkd@. vGwfajrmuf a&;wkdufyGJrsm;ESifh wqufwpyfwnf;
wnf&SdcJhonfomru azmufjyefaom tkyfpkd;oltm%m&Sifwkd@.
tqkH;pGefzdESdyf&ufpuf r_rsm;ukdyg azmfxkwfzGifhcsEkdifcJhygonf?
	xkd@tjyif Tta&;awmfykH}uD;. toD;tyGifhrsm;tjzpf jynfolvlxkukd
trSefwu,fukd,fpm;jyKay;rnfh EkdifiHa&;ygwD toif;tzGJ@rsm;ay:aygufvmjcif;/
1990jynfh arva&G;aumufyGJwGif jynfolwkd@qENtppftrSefukd
xkwfazmfjyoEkdifcJhjcif;/ EkdifiH wumvl@tzGJ@tpnf;rsm;.axmufcHr_ukd
&&SdvmcJhjcif;/ tm%m&Sifwkd@zefwD;xm;cJhonfh
wkdif;&if;om;vlrsKd;tcsif;csif;=um; aoG;cGJxm;r_rsm;ukd
wcef;&yfapEkdifcJhjcif; ponfhwkd;wufr_rsm;ukd &&SdcJh=uygonf?
okd@&mwGif ta&;awmfykH}uD;. (10)ESpfjynfhajrmufvmcJhonfhumvwGif
jrefrmEkdifiH. EkdifiHa&;tajctaersm;ukd jyef =unfhrnfqkdygu
ppftm%m&Sifwkd@bufrSvnf; vlxk. jrifhjrwfaomta&;awmfykH}uD;tm;
ykdrkdao;odrfatmif jyKvkyfv#uf&Sd onfhtjyif jynfolvlxk.
qENoabmxm;rsm;ukdvnf; ajymifajymifwif;wif;zsufqD;&ef }udK;yrf;aeygonf?
xkdr#omru a':atmifqef;pk=unftygt0if vlxkukd,fpm;vS,frsm;.
touftEW&m,fukdyg+cdrf;ajcmufv#uf trsKd;om;'Drkdua&pDtzGJ@csKyf rS
azmfaqmifrnfh jynfolv$wfawmfac:,la&;udpPtm;
oduQmrJhpGmzsufqD;&ef}udK;yrf;aeygonf?
	xkd@a=umifh xkduJhokd@ wkdif;jynf.tem*gwftm; tqkH;tjzwfjzpfEkdifonfh
,ae@tcsdeftcgwGif ae&ma'otoD;oD;wGif wnf&Sdv#uf&Sd=uaom
'Drkdua&pDtiftm;pkrsm;onf nDnGwfa&;tm; atmifyGJ.aomhcsuftjzpfukdifpGJv#uf
ta&;wmfykH}uD;. tqkH;owfatmifyGJqDokd@ csDwuf=u&efEkd;aqmfvkdufygonf?
	xkd@tjyif TuJhokd@aom *k%fa&mif0if;vufcJhaom ta&;awmfykH}uD;.
(10)ESpfjynfhajrmufaomtcsdeftcgwGif vGwf ajrmufa&; wkdufyGJtqufqufwkd@wGif
usqkH;cJh=uukefaom tmZmenf&maxmifaomif;wkd@tm; OD;!$wftav;jyKtyfygonf?
xkd@tjyif pGef@v$wftepftemcHwkdufyGJ0if&if; usqkH;oGm;cJh=uonfh
tmZmenf&Jabmfrsm;. aoG;cif;vrf;twkdif; qufvufcsD wuf=uygrnf[kvnf;
av;eufpGmopPmjyKv#uf rdrdwkd@ vl@abmifopf'Drkdu&ufwpfygwD.o0%fv$mtm;
aoG;pnf;nDnGwfpGm jzifh ay;ykd@tyfygonf?

ta&;awmfykHpdwf"gwf t"Gef@&Snfygap?
jynfol@v$wfawmfokd@ t=uGif;rJhtm%mtyfa&;twGuf wkdufyGJ0if=u?