Myanmar's /Burma's Drug Proganda (r)

dohrs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

>  I guess this is a denial of the purchase by the junta of more than 2
>  billion dollars worth of weapons from China to say nothing of the weapons
> from Singapore, Poland, etc.  These purchases are well documented by
> governments and the international press.  No wonder your recent statements
> are labeled "lies to the international community."

I don't know anything about purchase of weapons and I am not telling about
this.
It is you who draw your conclusion to your need.

Even if these purchase of weapons are correct, I see no reason to blame the
Government.
It is responsible to defend the nation. Our country is situated between the
two most populated countries in the world.

ok