Myanmar's /Burma's Drug Proganda (r)

On 5 Aug 1998 OKKAR66129@xxxxxxx wrote:

> Sixteen ethenic armed groups came to peaceful solution during this
> Government's
> time. No need to buy the arms. The arms may be still needed for ABSDF
> regiments.

I guess this is a denial of the purchase by the junta of more than 2
billion dollars worth of weapons from China to say nothing of the weapons
from Singapore, Poland, etc.  These purchases are well documented by
governments and the international press.  No wonder your recent statements
are labeled "lies to the international community."

> Dear friend,
>
> If you are doing something good, I am ready to accept and acknowledge it. From
> your side also you need to do this. If everyone is fair and just, Democracy is
> not very far for the country.
>
> ok

These are nice words.  So why don't you release Daw San San, Ma Thida and
a few others from prison?  Even Nigeria and Indonesia are doing this now.