SPDC's NEW STOPPAGE STRATEGY/Thank

I notice that, in this critical time of need, people like U Minn Kyaw Minn
serve ( with his brief and strong statements ) as a defence against the
rantings of the SPDC in their subversive efforts to break us , the
pro-democracy activists.

Here, I would like to emphasize the fact that we need more people like him ,
more diversity of statement suppliers to battle more efficiently against the
LIES that seems to grow like WEEDS. This would not only show UNITY to the
enemy but encourage pro-democracy supporters not to be swayed by the SPDC.

In conclusion , I call upon those with knowledge, maturity and dedicated
people like Professor Dr B T Win , U Myint Swe, Professor Bush Gulati and
many other activists to post their comments and concerns.

I am sure your comments and statements would be greeted with an unsuppressed
enthusiasm by all supporters of democracy and basic human rights.

Thank you U Minn Kyaw Minn
May you be blessed with good health and happiness

Khin Saw Win