Stop telling lies, Okkars. (r)

Hey Blind, Deaf, Headless Okkar

I am fowarding my poem for you.  In my poem, Thein Gi is not Ma Thein
Gi of NLD.  Thein Gi is for people like you, MIs, who stole her name
"Thein Gi".  And you guys forced her to write the meaningless article.
 Either way, this poem is for those theieves and those people who
can't stand firmly on their principle.
Use your brain, nose, ears, eyes
Think, .?.
sniff, :-.
listen,)..(
see.(o o)   Limit using your mouth.
If you feel so free and like to use your mouth fruitfully, do
something else to generate you income without polluting other peoples'
mind.

Don't act like a piglet, you mercenary.

ALL YOU CAN GET
===============

They said, "Investment creates jobs."
Jobs for whom?A Jaru wala, A Santry wala, A pyata chotta
Is all you can get, all you can beFor the best go to fascist generals
For all capital is in their fists.They said, "Investment creates
wealth."
Wealth for whom?
All you can expect is empty cans, lifeless seas,  barren forests,
Leaving you homeless and restless as 'that wealth' moves to the
WestBanks...
As this happens, My friends,
Prepare yourself to die in the dry wells that investment left behind.
Are you sure you can do here a true business
Even while your thoughts are being censored?
All things good now are for all those fools and crooks
Whose words phrase the law.Thein Gi, Sister, I heard you cry aloud for
job
Why so  thoughtless you could be, I wonder!
You want floatels, motels, hotels once again get crowded with
Australian investors?My lovely sister, let your rude brother talk,
All you can get from investment now is a generous "Blow Job."
You are apologized in advance for the use of "Rudeness" in my
minute-made poem, which is composed for some people who don't usetheir
heads.