Support for Suu Kyi's Vigil

------=_NextPart_000_01BDBAC3.0FBEE640

A special meeting of the Vancouver Burma Roundtable on Tuesday, July 28,
continued its planning for August events and enthusiastically endorsed the
following resolution:

As members and supporters of the Vancouver Burma Roundtable:

We  join in soldarity with friends of a free Burma around the world  in
issuing our unconditional vote of confidence in Daw Aung San Suu Kyi and
her National League for Democracy colleagues in their present vigil for the
rights and liberties of the citizens of Burma at the barricade in Anyarsu
village;

We call upon the State Peace and Development Council of the Union of
Myanmar to respect the will of the people of Burma and to enter into
dialogue immediately and without conditions with representatives of the
National League for Democracy and delegates of the ethnic nationalities of
Burma.

We express our confidence in the National Coalition Government of the Union
of Burma and urge Primer Minister Sein Win to give strong and directed
leadership to the people of Burma at this critical moment which we face
together.

E.S.

------=_NextPart_000_01BDBAC3.0FBEE640

color=3D"#000000" face=3D"Arial">A special meeting of the Vancouver =
Burma Roundtable on Tuesday, July 28, continued its planning for August =
events and enthusiastically endorsed the following resolution:<br><br>As =
members and supporters of the Vancouver Burma Roundtable:<br><br>We =
&nbsp;join in soldarity with friends of a free Burma around the world =
&nbsp;in issuing our unconditional vote of confidence in Daw Aung San =
Suu Kyi and her National League for Democracy colleagues in their =
present vigil for the rights and liberties of the citizens of Burma at =
the barricade in Anyarsu village;<br><br>We call upon the State Peace =
and Development Council of the Union of Myanmar to respect the will of =
the people of Burma and to enter into dialogue immediately and without =
conditions with representatives of the National League for Democracy and =
delegates of the ethnic nationalities of Burma.<br><br>We express our =