For Zaw Myint's postings in Bur fo

Ko Zaw Myint,

I wonder what is your point in posting two messages in Burmese .
Below is what I think of you and your stance
You can be:

(1) taking sides with  Dr. Sein Win and Maung Maung(FTUB) because they have
money and power. In fact, they don't earn these two things, but they are
granted these by the situation in which Daw Aung San Su Kyi has the greastest
bargaining power. Daw Su may not be aware that Dr Sein Win justifies his
creation of fake FTUB and its master Maung Maung for the benefits of a few
people.

(2) being used at one point or another by Maung Maung(FTUB) without your
knowledge of being used so, because you have got a background with the use of
explosive stuff, and I know that Maung Maung(FTUB) likes to have people like
you. Around 1994 and 1995, Maung Maung (FTUB) appeared to be trying to send
some unskillful demolition men into Burma in order to make himself look like a
great guy who masterminded the plot against the Burmese military. Boat-people
working the Burmese border towns automatically became the so-called union
members under give-and-take conditions, and real Burmese students on the
border always laugh at such activities carried out by FTUB.

(3) politically and intellectually immature yet to find out the truth about
the overall situation of overseas politics of Burmese opposition, because in
your first Burmese posting, you asserted that Ko Sein Win and Ko Maung Maung
have come to the Satates with political juties and responsibilities. Dr. Sein
Win may have had some dim ideas about improving the financial situation of
NCGUB and  so and so. But as far as Maung Maung is concerned, he is a fake who
got the status of a labor union leader at Dr. Sein Win's overnight
endorsement, and everyone understands that very well.

Could you give me one reason why we, Burmese students, should trust NCGUB and
Maung Maung (FTUB) ? Could you be a little more specific about Maung Maung's
role in the revolution and its importance related to the pro-democracy
movement ?
I really want to know, Ko Zaw Myint.

(3) indifferent to the corruption of FTUB Maung Maung because you chose not to
mention about the amount of funds Maung Maung had received from international
communities including NED funded by the US congress.

 Ko Zaw Myint, you are not self-critical and also incapable of criticizing the
corrupt ones.  Maung Maung took 300,000.00 dollars from US alone this year.
Lats year he got 500,000.00 dollars from the same funder (NED). These figures
do not include yet the cash they got from Europen governments and Australia.
You can't verify the truth with the few staff members working for FTUB offices
in India, Thailand, and Australia. They know only one kind of
loyality---loyality to the person who feeds them. And when this is always the
case in our movement, loyality to the suffering majority or the country is
never questioned among people of the same characteristics who flock and
protect one another. Here I am speaking the truth for you to get a sense of
reality.

My question for you is:

--What does matter to you, Ko Zaw Myint, especially in the pro-democracy
struggle of the Burmese people, if you think that corruption is another matter
or the other side of Ko Sein Win and Ko Maung Maung as you had mentioned in
your meaningless second posting in the Burmese language ? In your posting, you
stated that WHETHER OR NOT KO SEIN WIN AND KO MAIUNG MAUNG ARE CORRUPT, IT IS
THE OTHER SIDE OF THE MATTER. What do you mean by this statement ?
If you  say so with a conviction, tell me what matters to you and your
political belief.

--I always wish our Burmese students/activists had never wasted their efforts
to prepare to act and look petty and irresponsible by overlooking the dark
side of overseas opposition politics. Instead certain individuals are being
petty indeed by posting meanless messages on the net through they
unsuccessfully  tried to strengthen the image of fake FTUB and its funtions.

Sincerely,
Bo Thaung.