NEWS - Yangon Quiet as Suu Kyi Pays (r)

Re: NEW-Yangon quite as Suu Kyi pays Martyrs'Day Respects

So, one of the SPDC's earlier statements which claimed that there were
rumours that there would be demonstrations organised on July 19, 1998
have be proven wrong.

One down and another one to go. Would that be true or false? Whose
rumours were they?

Who do you think are the habitual criminals in Burma ? The restrained
NLD MP's or the SPDC generals?

I wonder what Khin Nyunt has been advised to react by the two leading
officials from one of the top investing ASEAN nation on his way home
from Burnei?  Stricly adhering to non-interference policy at the outset
and practicing a true quiet diplomacy indeed.

As it now stands, Thailand, Philippines, Malaysia, Indonesia, Vietnam,
and Laos have made their opinions public. We know that it can be a night
mare to think about the actual situations in Burma for the investors who
took risks with the mentality of the SPDC. But we got to be realistic
sometimes at some point and this definitely is the time. No point
sitting on a fence and swallow whatever SPDC
had to say in their defence. It is be wiser to listen to the will of the
people of Burma this time before it's too late.

Minn Kyaw Minn