Info-request about 11-member MSD to (r)

On Mon, 20 Jul 1998 OKKAR66129@xxxxxxx wrote:

> I have already mentioned about it. If I don't know I can't answer it. If I
> know I will.

Did you make any enquiries?  Did you get any response?  Do you have any
recommendations as to whom we might contact to get further information on
this?

Remember, a junta spokesperson said "known elements" had threatened the
leaders of the NLD.  This is clearly a matter that could affect regional
stability, and is therefore of substantial concern both within and outside
Burma.

Do you think this is a joke?  Now we have your junta claiming to know of a
threat to regional stability.  When the junta, represented by you, as an
anonymous news source, is asked to provide more information on this threat
to regional stability, nothing is forthcoming.

Who is the rumour-monger?  Who is threatening stability and tranquility?
Who is lacking in credibility? Who is unwilling to stand behind public
statements?

LD