Reinventing General Aung San (r)

<< I can't believe that this man, Farouk, is making a generalization on the
whole
 people of Burma that we Burmese have an innate "authoritarian streak".  This
 is an insult to each and every one of us Burmese, suggesting that we, by the
 virtue of our birth,  lack personal integrity and are incapable as
individuals
 to overcome temptations to abuse power.  This is clearly a highly judgmental
 opinion and is uncalled for.  Keep your bigoted opions to yourself Mr.Farouk.

 Julymember

Farouk,
      You little prick, You want to show up your stupidity by putting down the
Burmese people. You should know why you got kick in the ass out of the country
by your step father Ne Win in the first place. Don't even try to play that
journalist game. You are no journalist. Your attitude suck. Your writing got
no standard.
      Farouk, try to count your own balls right (if you have any.) before you
write on the net.