No Subject Given (r)

  Dear U Aung Soe,

  Nobody is perfect. Important thing is that you have done a lot of
  soul searching.

  Not to worry, a man who realises his mistake will always be
  forgiven. You are a man indeed although a lot who claim themselves
  "man" are yet to realise their own mistakes let alone applogise for
  them.

  I am much glad that Martyrs' day in Rangoon was remembered
  peaceully although the top brass of the SPDC chose not to show up
  for the occasion in persons.

  May we succeed in our strife to attain democracy peacefully.

  Minn Kyaw Minn