Okkar@Myanpersp@Thuzar@ThinzarKhine (r)

Pls don't think me too high and pls see me as a human being. I can not know
all the things that is happening in Yangon and if I don't know, I will not be
able to reply.

ok

khin_s_w@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< For OKKAR@.............................

 I noticed you always have something to respond to every body who are
 working for
 the freedom of our motherland , but surprisingly you have not replied to
 this
 letter from Eric Snider yet ( Is it becos you have not recieved your pay
 check yet ? )
 In case , you have forgotten .. I just would like to remind you to reply
 this..
 regards,
 alice >>