A posted message in SCB (r)

<< okkar wrote
     I don't want to argue with you. Why? You may know it.

 ok

Okkars,
   You guys got no ground to argue. You low life militry dogs earned your
money and pleasure with the Burmese people hard earn money. Selling the
country's products and resources to stabilized your power. Beside raping our
country wormen.
   I am not really surprised that you guys don't want to argue.You  Loosers
work for the drug dealers and student killers. Shame on you . How can you
sleep at night when you work for the students killers during the days.