ARCO OUT OF BURMA - Poster Contest!

ARCO OUT OF BURMA - Poster Contest!!!                   Fabulous Prizes!!!

Alright all you FBC graphic artists......
We want to produce educational posters for the ARCO out of Burma campaign.
Specifically, we want a high impact black & white graphic image that
would 1. shame ARCO CEO Mike Bowlin; &/or 2. play up human rights/petroleum
connection.

You can find pictures of Bowlin in ARCO annual reports at  libraries and
photocopy them (or then can just sketch the design and write insert picture
of Bowlin here).

These posters will be used around the city of Los Angeles to educate the
public.    We don't really need the text for the posters, just the image.

Fabulous Prizes:  CD from Free Burma Supporter and Grammy Award Winner
Wayne Shorter CD (includes song Aung San Suu Kyi) and a copy of the
coffeetable photo book "Vanishing Tribes of Burma" + a Los
Angeles sweatshirt.    Plus of course, you get all the fame and glory that
go with being the contest winner!

Mail or Fax entries to Burma Forum by July 30.    2118 Wilshire Blvd #383,
Santa Monica, CA 90403 or fax to (310)392-9965.      Email Kevin at
bfla@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with any questions.

Kevin Rudiger
Burma Forum, Los Angeles
Campaign for Corporate Withdrawal