A CLARIFICATION BY (Last posting) ( (r)

Hello Ko Nyi Nyi Lwin,

I seem to know who Aung Soe, Nyein Chan, Shwe88, S_Myanmar etc would be.
I have no objection to their past postings because their expressions are
ideologically close to me.  For the sake of my 8-year active involvement
in Burmese democratic movement based in India, don't include me your
list of DDSI suspects for saying this.

I don't think Khin Nyunt has invested enough in educating his DDSI
agents to be efficient debaters in the internet enviroment.  He himself
is a very person with bad diplomacy with very low political skill.
Everything he spoke in his serial school meetings, corporate meetings
are monotonic, repeatedly accusing Daw Aung San Suu Kyi, all democratic
individuals and organizations as neocolonialists.  He retained his
predecessors' speeches and couldn't come up with his own ideas.   So
does Ko Okkar.  He is just posting the info but not ideals.  Why I am
pointing out this fact is that I am objecting recent postings by you and
newinaing@.... , accusing Ko Htun Aung Gyaw and Ko Aung Soe as spies.

All postings by the abovementioned persons and pens to me are targeted
to our own movement off course.  As far as I know, they are to do with
restructuring the movement.  Their writings are like strong medicines
for an (f)ailing patient.  What is (f)ailing our movement?  Parasites,
traditional political doctors....  Ask this question before going any
further.

I find their postings as self-evaluation and criticism rather than
self-destructive.  The following is my reasoning method:

1) Are they spies because they are writing against the leadership in the
democratic movement?

My answer: No. Because their allegations have never been proved or
disapproved by the people being alleged as corrupt personnel in
democratic movement.  Their silence is here interpreted as confession
that they are indeed corrupt personnel.

2) Are they suggesting that present military rule is the best political
system for Burma's long-term political life?

My Answer: No.  I find no suggestions as such in their writing.  What
they are trying to do is how to improve our damaged image as Burmese
revolutionaries.

3) Are they suggesting that present democratic leadership overseas is
inefficient?
My Answer: A Big Yes.  They do come up with this claim.

So, I find your accusations as illogical and unreasonable.  Here is my
analysis about those who are against Ko Aung Soe, Ko Nyein Chan,
S_Myanmar, Ko Htun Aung Gyaw, etc.,.:
1) They are allergic to self-evaluation and self-criticism which are
inseparable from the growth of all democratic elements.
2) They are advocating the undemocratic practice, "top secret," of
NCGUB, knowingly or unknowingly.

And my final analysis goes to NCGUB though I don't want to do
NCGUB-bashing, which is not my main struggle for the whole revolution.

The biggest problem for NCGUB is that :
NCGUB trusts more in Government bodies and  NGOs of US and EU than in
its own people, including students.

In U Soe Pyne (NNGUB official)'s reply to my personal query about
detailed financial account, he said, "we regret we cannot give the
details of our accounts because they are confidential and our donors
will not appreciate that we are sending out the information."   This
clearly illustrates what NCGUB has in mind about its own people.  What
it cares is to get appreciation from donors not the absolute trust from
its people in the movement.

Furthermore, U Soe Pyne said, " all of our expenses are audited by
international auditors sent by the donors. We have to account for every
cent spent."  I don't think the auditors sent by NED, NRI, etc.,. are
fully aware of our movement and our society and our practices.  On what
basis can they approve NCGUB is utilizing funds to meet the
revolutionary goals?  Only revolutionaries in the struggle can approve
it.  Here, the auditors should consist of independent individuals of our
movement.  I recommend Aba U Thaung to do this.  We can assist him
efficiently in this REVOLUTIONARY AUDITING.  At least, we can definitely
come up with a simple pie chart description of NCGUB fund utilization,
illustrating how many percent goes to the actual movement and how many
to the non-movement.  Forget about trial balances, income
statements....if NCGUB doesn't want to reveal all details about
operations.
All we wanted to know is how to restructure our revolution based on this
information.  Efficiency is our focus.

Now, let me ask you a personal question to you. Though it is a personal
question, please reply to Burmanet because this question is based on Ko
Aung Soe's original allegation.
Is it true that you lied to some people that you are Nyi Nyi Lwin, the
leader of Burmese students based in India?   It is because Ko Nyi Nyi
Lwin is the president of my organizations: Burma Students League and All
Burma Students League from 1991 to 1996.
I will also probe into this allegation because this would be a great
impersonation case if it were true.  Please prove it.  I will come up
with my own findings about it within one week.

Take care,

Kyaw Kyaw Htut
Indiana