A CLARIFICATION BY THE NATIONAL (RP (r)

<< If i had an intention to accept Dr. Maung Maung's offer for construting
 our much-desired student union building with BSPP fund, i would  have
 never belonged to this movement.  we want to build it with our own blood
 and sweat.  >>

Is it part of your personal back ground or persoanl feeling or personal dream?

Burmese MI tactic does not work here. More educated people know what's they
going to do and what they are doing now. That. why we call educators.

Thanks