who is [email protected] ? (r)

Hey Ma/Ko Htet:

What kind of postings do u think will make u healthy and fresh?
Have courage to speak for urself.  As far as i am concerned, Ma Aye Aye
Soe Win's contributions keep me alive as an activist. If i think i have
no such friends in US and elsewhere, i am afraid i will still be in this
movement.  she is voluntarily checking backstabbings and corruptions
practiced by people at high places.  it is on our behalf because we are
literally no where next to these people.

u need special attention and enough practical experience to read the
meaning between  the lines appeared in her postings.

if u desire so much, i can post messages that would amuse your mind and
soul on daily baisis.

But u should be aware that we are in the process of redefining the whole
revolution.  It will be unpleasant and bitter for those who have never
experienced troubles and bitterness of working as selfless
revolutionaries. However it is not a self-promoting behavior.

Please identify your gender at least.
Peace......

Aung Soe (BKK)