who is [email protected] ?

Internet Audience,

This morning, I received a private e-mail message from a non-Burmese friend.
This non-Burmese friend asked me if I have two accounts or which is mine ? The
following is the message from him. Look at this carefully.

To:	ShweZthar@xxxxxxx ('Aye Aye Soe Win'),
      ShweZthar@xxxxxxxxx ('Aye Aye Soe Win 2')

Dear Aye Aye,

I hope you have received my previous emails.  There have been a few.  Please
let me know which is the proper address.  I have two:
     ShweZthar@xxxxxxxxx
     ShweZthar@xxxxxxx

**********************************************8888
My analysis

(1) Someone has deliberately copied my screen name and put "Aye Aye Soe Win 2"
in parenthesis after ShweZthar@xxxxxxxxx, which I consider very sneaky and
illegal because he/she did it without my knowledge of his/her using
ShweZthar@xxxxxxxxx and my name marked with 2.

(2) This someone must have wanted to use this fake account to carry out some
sneaky intentions against me. On the net, I have been engaged in our fair
debate on the accountability of NCGUB and the illegal existence of FTUB, and
it is very possible that someone wants to make two
accounts---ShweZthar@xxxxxxx(aye aye soe win) and ShweZthar@xxxxxxxxx (aye aye
soe win 2) similar enough to make confusion among us.

(3) It is not such a coincidence that ShweZthar@xxxxxxx and
ShweZthar@xxxxxxxxx exist as burmanet-suscribers. ShweZthar is no common name.
Besides, even if someone simply got so fascinated with the screen name
"ShweZthar" (which in fact is my youngest cat's name) that he/she could not
resist copying it from my screen name, there wouldn't be another Aye Aye Soe
Win marked with 2 in the parenthesis. So the creation of ShweZthar@xxxxxxxxx
is deliberate, intentional, and sneaky. The person behind this fake Aye Aye
Soe Win 2 knows why he/she has done it.

(4) There are a few individuals on a different front who enjoy our questioning
of the financial and organizational matters of FTUB and NCGUB. These people
could be working for SLORC/SPDC, and to me their strategy is not only putting
fuel to the subject-matter which generates and requires strong arguments form
all sides but also pushing away our process of discovering the truth in the
wrong direction.

(5) A great many Burmese students and activists have become psychologically
grown-ups to overcome so many tricks from the backstage that they now know
which course of actions should be pursued and retained to upgrade their
movement despite all sorts of balck magic and pressure coming from nowhere.

Thanks.

aye aye soe win