Who is doing what? (r)

Kyaw Kyaw Htut

You are right and I thank you for bringing up the point you made. I will not
try to refute the claims made by this person on Burmanet. But if each
individual including the person responsible for the original posting would
contact me directly I will.

We have the right to ask questions if we have any doubt in our minds about
anybody and anything. But I do not think unsubstantiated statements made by
people who do not sign their name to documents have any credibility.

Once again, thanks.

Richard Aung Myint.