A CLARIFICATION BY THE NATIONAL COA (r)

Thank for the respond after a long silence.  Can I get the NCGUB's budget
explanation?  It is not for me but it is to distribute to all
organizations on the border and in Thailand so that they can know what
NCGUB is doing and how NCGUB is spending its resources.  My fax number is
(603)433-3975 and I will be looking forward to seeing the budget and
activities.  Thank again and I hope I can get it, hopefully.

Yours sincerely,
Kyaw Zay Ya