Dear OKKAR66129

Your mannerism suggest you are a mouthpiece , information service, a
propaganda or even a spy for the military ruler of Burma or Myanmar.
Whatever it is,fine.You have got your own right.

But all I suggest you to do is what you are oblighed to do as a burmanet
user, is that  can you confirm :

1. Is  Ne Win dead ? and

2.  Is that true that SPDC is preparing to jail ASSK ?

As a Burmanet user,you are oblighed to answer these question as a way of
contributing the net.

The netters seemed a bit confused on those regards.

Thank you

Panyoma
Sydney  4/7/98

				OFFICE CALLS IN YANGON ON 2 JULY

> (A)		Chairman of Myanmar of Myanmar Investment Commission received
Managing
> Director Mr Sam Tan and party of Keck Engineering Industries Pte Ltd of
> Singapore at his office. The Chairman of MIC also received Managing
Director
> Mr Takazumi Kanai and party of Mitsui Marine and Fire Insurance Co Ltd of
> Japan at his office.  They discussed opportunities of insurance service
in
> Myanmar.
>
> (B)		Minister for Energy received Executive Officer of Premier Oil PLC
> Mr Charles Jamieson of Britain at his office.  The minister also received
> General Manager of Sumitomo Corporation Mr T Takayama of Japan.
>
> (C)		Minister for Communications, Posts and Telegraphs received Managing
> Director Mr Chatchai Venbamroons and party of Advanced Communications
>  Myanmar Co Ltd of Thailand at his office.  They discussed publishing of
> Official Telephone Directory and Yellow Pages.
>
> (D)		Deputy Minister for Agriculture and Irrigation  received Senior
Advisory
> Team of Japan International Cooperation Agency led by Vice-President Mr
Makoto
> Kamewaka at his office.  They discussed expansion of agriculture and
> irrigation projects currently being carried out in Myanmar under the
> arrangement of
> technological cooperation programme of Japan International Cooperation
Agency.