Date: Thu, 2 Jul 1998 14:43:03 +0700 (ICT)
To: hag2@xxxxxxxxxxx (Htun Aung Gyaw)
Subject: saf camp

Dear Ko Htun,
Next Monday is deadline to leave safe camp people who has no permission to
stay inside it.  They will be arrested and deported to the border area if
they are found staying illegelly in the camp.  Thus, many people, including
ex-AB members who are particually rejected or pending or border cases, have
been leaving camp since authorities annouced.  JRS has, although, rent
another room to provide shelter for some students and others can stay in
some of their friend's room, but the others are still seeking to get
shelters.  As you know there are about 50 ex-members are not reconized yet.
My friends working in UN office as interpreter asked me if I could ask some
organization  to get some funding for rent a room in order to help them as
much as we can.  Yesterday I emailed to Ken and Visakha and asked about
money whether they can contribute or not but no answers  are received yet.
I thought they might already paid someone for that.  I will let you know
when they reply me.  I called STT last night and asked about his plan to come
here and rent room.  He is atill suffering malaria, he will call me when he
is better and ready to come here.  In conclusion, what I like to ask you and
your CSB is whether you can have funding or not.  If you need more
informations let me know,  I am looking for it.
Best Wishes,
 Nyi Lay

---------