Where Are We Going To?

Where are we going to?

This question always strikes my head, especially, whenever 8888
anniversary arrives.  Oh lord, it has been nearly 10 years that I have
been in the "revolution."
Revolution used to be my university and my school after getting expelled
from RASU.
A rebel.  According BSPP, I am in neo-colonialist camp. What a cruel
joke!  The first time I saw the color of u.s dollar with my own eyes was
when my comrades in u.s illegally sent me some cash in an envelop.
Western sympathizers went to those bigwigs with tails.  They usually
refuse to make donations to those who need help with no strings
attached.
Sometimes, my female comrades were even illustrated as pornsters in
their Myatkhin Thit magazine.  Labels. Ha haha...
Being exposed to malnutrition and malaria, my complexion changed.  My
brain started forgetting even my parents' image.  Not to mention about
my girlfriend. Damage...that can't be recovered.
I remember a friend said, "Hey man, revolution is like a train.
Everyone can get in and get out."  But I saw most of the passengers were
pushed out of that very train.  Some jumped out of that train because
there have been no pilots in the cabin.  Those who have been sitting in
that cabin have never learnt how to drive that train and have no idea of
where they are going.  A train packed with beggars and thieves is now at
its dead end.
All the time, the train has been pushed from behind.  Without push, it
won't move.  The pushers got shit from those who have permanently
occupied the seats and consumed rations in the train as reward.  Now
they are tired of pushing.  i am tired. I better walk on foot but clean
and fresh.  No more bullshit.
Let me count how many on-foot marchers are there besides me.
Few.  Very few.  But i feel alright.  We started this movement on foot
facing the bullets on the streets.
Oh marchers....
In the open, we can use the guiding stars to reach our destination.  Let
those fools be alone in the closed train.  They won't change their mind
until they hit the dead-end signboard.  They will be on the old rails
that lead no where.
Like in one of our sisters, Aye A. Soe Win's, kabya (poem), let's march
together on foot...
Right left
Right left
Right left...
Those who have been right already left that train behind.....
Long march has restarted now...
Comrades.....
Left ...Right
Left ...Right
Left ...Right

Am I discouraged and frustrated?  No, comrades.  I am rejoicing my free
and clean soul because i succeeded to turn my back away from those who
ignore the reality.  Ignorance has been a pain at my neck.  Now....a
free man with a free will...
That's how we started our revolution.  That's how we should move on.
10 years now.  But revolution is still young.
We have had enough lessons and gained maturity during those years.
We can walk ourselves without feeling the rails.  We see now. We can
foresee things now.

Let's go.
Let's go.
We have passed the midnight.  Now the dawn is setting in.
Wake up. And let's go.

Aung Soe (BKK)

******* Commemorating 8888 martyrs**********************