Ko Tin Maung Oo Memorial day! (r)

Htun Aung Kyaw,
   I am very pleased that you remember him. I thought everybody forget about
his democratic spirit for the country. If you know him before the U Thant's
affairs you will be surprised the tender side of Salai Tin Maung Oo. Very
peace loving and family oriented side impressed me more than anything about
him. After all, MI caught him when he came and see his family. We all warn him
that MI are always waiting for him around his family home. Do you know that
his mom, dad and his beloved sister also jailed by MI for no reason???
   As you said, he was a great leader  after all. He had ran his course to the
end. He had carried his democratic spirit to the hang rope. Dog Ne Win've
never had the drop of pleasure by hanging him. He stood for his belief, and
keep his dignity till the end.
He was a great hero and true "Salai". We must carry his legacy.