Ko Tin Maung Oo Memorial day!

Dear comrade,
Today is the 22 years memorial day of our student martyr Ko Tin Maung
Oo.  He was the first student leader who was hanged by the BSPP regime.  Ko
Tim Maung Oo led two student demonstrations: U Thant Funeral in 1974
December 5 and 1975 June strike known as Shwe dagon Strike, which
started on June 6th.  He was an extraordinary leader who was known as
"Big Lion". Like KO Tin Maung Oo, genaration to generation thousands of
unknown heroes sacrifice their lives for our mother country like Ko Tin
Maung Oo did.  Their blood are not dry yet.  I warn all of you to
remember our fallen heroes and keep our promise to establish democratic
system in Burma.  Ko Tin Maung Oo and I work together hand in hand with a
spirit of brotherhood and I promised him I will continue our struggle until we
establish the democratic system in our country.  I still keep my promise
and I am still proud of it.  We have commintment to change the military rule
not on the surface but deep into our bone. Their blood are not dry yet.
Who ever betrayed our cause will be punish, who ever join with us will be
honoured.

Slute our fallen brothers and sisters!
Long live the spirit of fighting peacock.
The revolution of the generation will strike back again.
Ko Tin Maung Oo will live forever in our hearts.

with respect

Htun Aung Gyaw