blackout or kickout of Burmanet (r)

Dear Burmanet Editor

We were informed of following people are banned from burmanet. If it is
DEMOCRATICALLY possible,could you please announce the community on why
you banned these people.

This is just my suggestion that you let the community to understand
"DOs and DONTs in Burmanet" for the quality of Burmanet. I accept Rules
and Regulations are eccential. I must confess that some of their
information and dedications are very benificial for us.

Finally, I would like to request you to kindly withdraw the ban on them.
Again,I appreciate the Burmanet host attempt to let us share visions and
information towards Authentic Democracy for Burma.

> kyaw_k_htut@xxxxxxxxxxx
> maungt@xxxxxxxxxx, lurie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> hag2@xxxxxxxxxxx
> kzy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx