Fwd: NOT AN IOTA OF PERSONAL ATTACK

--part0_897753933_boundary

>From:	ShweZthar (aye aye soe win)

Dear Maykha Audience and Student Comrades,

It is so encouraging to see more and more students come forward to point out
the flaws of the leading opporsition side as Bagan1040@ put it:"Revolution
Within". The intention behind is quite clear----to help fix things that have
been going wrong in NCGUB and FTUB--- for the sake of a stronger revolution
moving to the right direction.
The following is another courageous message from Bagan1040@, which I believe
should share with the Maykha audience.

Thanks.

aye aye soe win
New York

Quotation of DAW AUNG SAN SU KYI

" Dissident minds often run along similar tracks because their encounters with
authority
are often of a similar nature. Let me reiterate that my preferred definition
of "disident" is "one who disagrees with the aims and procedures of the
government." It is fascinating for us to read about the experiences of others
who have struggled against authoritarian regimes, to engage in a stimulating
mental comparing of notes. I must confess to a particular affinity for the
writings of Chech dissidents (or perhaps one should say ex-dissidents, except
that I think perhaps some of them will be dissidents for life, their
intellectual combativeness ever ready to question the ways of
authority,whosoever that may be)."

From
Locked Doors Cannot Stifle the Call for Liberty.
"Chechs and Us"
Mainichi Daily News:Letter from Burma
11 May, 1998.
The Nation: Letter from Burma