to Dr. NiNi Thein from Panyoma Re

Dear Daw NI Ni Thein

Thanks for the offer regarding FTUB/NCGUB  issues.This is very nice of you.

First of all I would to register myself  OPENLY  providing all details
required by the guidelines of the conference.I believe this a" new order of
democracy" that we do everything possible in front of people,letting people
know the real situations facing and encourage them to participate.This is
what  dedmocracy is all about.The more people are informed about country's
problems the better it becomes to solve it. It is Just like a household
problem that you and I encounter and solve day to day.You have to know the
problems first then everyone living in the household have to solve it for
their own survival.Otherwise they would not have survive.
Please accept my preliminary registration and let me know  ASAP if it were
confirmed.

We debate  not only on FTUB/NCGUB issues,but also how to do with our
democracy campaign most effective and new vision.This is quite obious that
we need ed one.It had been more than eight years with not much result-The
whys and hows are urgently needed to be resolved first before we move on
with a dynamism.
Otherwise,frankly, I personally do not see a ray of hope.

Remember, there is Daw Aung San Suu Kyi,enormous weight on her shoulder,
out there.How long  can she go on like that  is always a big question to
me.And here, we are stuffed with the money businesses  for so long.  We
must reform our movement urgently. We ca do it together.

I really like to appeal all Burmese communities,
organisations,individuals,academics and others around the world  join hand
to participate this reforming process  by contacting Dr.Daw Ni N Thein on
Burmanet.

Warm wishes

Panyoma
Sydney