BURMA Olympic Sanctions

FREEDOM BURMA

Please feel free to discuss this and contact the
Music Industry Human Rights Association, London.

Following on from tthe requests from native Australian
activists, and in terms of our permanent initiiatives
on E Timor, as you already know, we have been
discussing a triple braided campaign that includes
the ousting of Burma from the Sydney 2000 games.

In our discussions of today it has become clear that
the Olympic authorities have been prepared for some
time (actually since 96) to "deal with" the Indonesian
and the native Australian issues. What seemed to
suprise them was the inclusion of the Burma ousting.

Mihra which will be setting up the initial coordination
and will need your support, and it will also need your
communications on a regular basis. For the
single reason that representatives of western
governments are now included in this debate.

If you did not get our documentation on the subject,
please reply and we will send it to you

Thank you.

Roger Bunn

Policy Office
Music Industry Human Rights Association
UK Homepage  http://www.cerbernet.co.uk/mihra

email mihra@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Mihra was founded during UN50 to advance and protect
creators rights in a cultural market monopolised by the
six member recording  / publishing Cartel. Mihra's roots
are in music and anti-racism and it has called for a sports
boycott of both Indonesia and Burma for the Sydney 2000
Olympic Games.