The Burmese Abroad [Part 2]Re:Recen

Hi everybody!
          I was busy travelling so I got a bit out of touch with
Burmanet, an auspicious forum from which we can discuss, debate and find
solutions.

Here is Part 2

It's good that we debate and argue freely on the BurmaNet.But now that
BurmaNet editor has to warn people because it's been too much junk
full of accusations going on here.Accusations without fatual evidence
fly all over and no wonder Burma is still ruled by the military you hate
very much.You seem to get lost.The enemy is SPDC and you're fighting NLD
members and NCGUB staff.Well,aren't they the representatives elected by
the people?Have you really found the facts or data they abused these
funds?maybe you people are jealous these people are getting so
successful.But you're unemployed and screwed up.

One question to ask you!How clean are you to correct these people?Let's
suppose they are corrupt.But are you clean yourself?

For Example,Daw Aye Aye Soe Win!How clean are you?Let's ask her the
detailed reports of the checks she deposited into her account for
ABSDF.How much did she collect the funds from the decent Burmese people
in New York ,those who are desperate for an endorsement for their asylum
applications?What percentage of the funds goes to ABSDF account in
Bangkok?What percentage goes into your own pocket?Who knows it?Ask her
these questions too.Nobody does!What about  the ABSDF stamps she's been
using to endorse the asylum applications to receive money from the
applicants?

See?Everybody's so selfish and they think they are good.maybe Maung
Maung puts more into his pocket. There's a Burmese saying " If you eat
one onion,that's onion and if you eat two onions, it's still
onion".Damned funny!

Maybe you should put yourself into these corrupt people's shoes,and you
won't care any more.Just think a moment and regard yourself as Maung
Maung.Will you accuse yourself of being corrupt?

"The grape you can't reach has to be sour for you".That's the point.SPDC
is for sure happy you guys are doing this.What a favor!

I don't blame BurmaNetEditor for the proper warning.

Take care,everybody.

True Color Shows!

Enigma1003

>From notes@xxxxxxx Fri Jun  5 13:18:34 1998
>Date: 05 Jun 1998 11:43:55
>From: ShweZthar@xxxxxxx
>Subject: Re: Burmese Labor Theorist and White Money
>To: Recipients of burmanet-l <burmanet-l@xxxxxxxxxxx>
>
>From where do they come ? Who are they ? Where are they going ?
>
>Needless to say, there was a moment for numerous unions and
associations
>emerging at the peak of the popular uprisings of 1988 in Burma. Prior
to the
>military coup on September 18, 1988, very few of such inflated unions,
except
>the All Burma Federation of Student Unions, were representative of what
they
>had stood for by title.
>
>Insofar as the political parties inside Burma have approached a way of
saving
>their nation from the Burmese military, they have become complete
victims of
>SPDC because they live so close to the most brutal military regime on
earth.
>However, certain individuals who shamelessly call themselves leaders of
the
>democracy struggle of Burma have found it so easy to make money in the
name of
>Burma. Ko Maung Maung aks Pyi Thit Nyunt Wai would write a labor theory
that I
>assume has helped him get quick, easy but too much money for his
personal
>gains.
>
>In fact, he seems to have no strong political ideology except the fact
he
>outsmarts other Burmese politicians, activists and revolutionaries when
it
>comes to asking for grants, by wearing the Cloak of Labor  to convince
the
>funders that he is the BIG BROTHER who has been watching all the
progress of
>democracy movement and other related activities inside Burma. But he
knew he
>was lying to the funders and non-Burmese people who support our
struggle for
>democracy in Burma every time he assumed, as the leader of FTUB, an air
of
>importance he did not feel.
>
>It is so tragic that individual sacrifices for and committment to the
Burmese
>democratic struggle have been overlooked and in some instances
transformed
>deliberately into the political products of the non-existent
organization,
>namely Federation of Trade Unions, Burma. I do believe that Ko Maung
Maung,
>leader of the non-existent labor organization(FTUB), would provide a
full
>explanation of why esay money from the white comes to him in his book
on
>Burmese Labor Theory of Value and Me. In his book, he will uncover the
process
>of political metamorphosis for younger generations to read and become
aware of
>the political beasts, and I think if Ko Maung Maung would not omit any
of his
>cheats and lies on the Burmese political stage overseas, his political
>metamorphosis would be one tenth as much worth reading as Frenz Kefka's
>metamorphosis. Anyway, it is quite obvious that Ko Maung Maung has no
>intention of forming a labor party similar to the labor parties in
Europe once
>Burma achieves democracy one day. In case he is inclined to do so, I
would
>definitely want to request him to sing to the younger generation the
song
>"International."
>
>The Cloak of Labor  worn by Ko Maung Maung is large enough to cover
himself,
>not large enough to cover the eyes of truth-loving people.These
truth-loving
>people are not ignorant of world history as well as what factors and
forces
>have been contributing to the democratic movement of Burma. Anyway let
the
>fake one(s) play and dance with the only tune they know.
>
>What is written below is a little poem of satire, dedicated to those
Burmese