Dear professor U ne Oo

Dear U Ne Oo
You seemed belong to The Political Gentleman Club- just like FTUB/NCGUB
fellows.The decisions shall be made from the top and carried out.The is
betterment of the people and we have got the mandate to do so.Therefore no
explanation is needed for the public.Is that what you mean? Is this the
kind of democracy that you agree?

Then you are right.May be this is what your old book is telling you or you
are confortable with it because it suits you.

Let me say something my dear professor, you studied in Australia,you live
in Australia and you have been here for a long time.Have you ever notice
that there are fundamental flaws in this parliamentary democracy system or
you do not?

Politicians make empty election promises and people have no choice but have
to vote on those.Knowingly which will never be honoured or at least on
their mercy.If they do not,bad luck, people can do nothing but suffered
until the next election comes.Then the same thing happens again and
again.May be the other party wins but the same old story repeats.

If you remember this phrase " keep the bastards honest" by Australian
Democrat Party in the last election.What does it mean to you in this
regard?

My dear professor, there are many more that we questioned and analysed
about democracy.We even aim better suited and long lasting democracy for
Burma.We will not swallow a parliamentary democracy system as a ultimate
model - go down the same way as ASEAN and others countries infested with
bullying politicians,corruptions,neoptism,dictatorialism and so on.I am
the one definitely not going fight for that kind of democracy ,for
sure.This is why we are desperately seeking to sort out on FTUB/NCGUB issue
in a constructive way.After all cleared, we can chain hands together and
move on with new clear visions and better energy.

We will be discussing Democracy Forum on the Net later on and you are
welcome to participate.

But please do not act like a bullying academic by saying " I do think there
are a few fundamental problems that need to be adressed as regard ".
Remember, my dear professor, these student activists who,had been through
many form of political climates that you youself  have hardly guessed
at,are honest,eager and willing to make things right should be encouraged.

Your suggestion that the person concerned about FTUB/NCGUB be contacted
directly to the organisation is again that your are talking out of your old
school book again Mr. Professor if you do not mind.

Public office holder,even more it is a government, as FTUB/NCGUB are of
public concerns,not an individual private company,therefore this is a
simple logic that they declare their activities and accountings etc. Why
wait until initiated.They should know what should be publicised.

"What a political stunt" that FTUB is putting lawsuit against UNOCAL that
you mentioned. Common mate ! be real,do not fool people. There are hundreds
of similar lawsuits going on against major companies in the world right now
by child labour,slave labour,forced labour, forced prostitutions and so
on.What are the results so far? Please find out yourself about it and you
will realise there is not much hope,instead legal minefield about it.

However the stunt has already cost a lots of money. Please remind your
FTUB/NCGUB mates that those crimes committed by UNOCAL are not in American
soil after all.

Please keep in touch

With regards

Panyoma