THE QUERIES REGARDING FTUB/NCGUB OR (r)

          Mountain View, CA

Date: June 8, 1998

Freedom fighters, which includes most fo us debating the issues on BurmaNet
have difficulty in organization and accounting both for funds and for
activities. In our activities in the Bay Area we have tried to stress the need
for openness and accounting of funds collected and expended.

All organizations, especially those receiving public funding should report on
their activities and maintain accounting of funds. I do not see why they have
not at least issued annual reports on the internet.

I look forward to seeing a response from the groups mentioned.