Portrait of exile......

Dear all

Actually, I do not need to response to e-mail which expressed me as
Opportunist. Believe it, I did not get angry  for that what I did was
examine myself.

The main question TO MYSELF is

"IS THE REASON YOU WANT DEMOCRACY TO BURMA FOR YOUR POPULARITY
,LUXURY,WEALTH etc.. BY THE TIME BURMA ATTAINS DEMOCRACY OR ANY TIME?"

I dare say NO. I can live on my ability indepedently and I can try
myself to become popular in many of my professional ways.
You see "It  is easy for each individual to get personal need by simply
trying"
But " It is not very easy to get both  his and others' " (Leadership)

Ok back on the issue, the main reason is I was born to be Bamar(Burmese
Citizen). Like me,there are alot of people who want to contribute
atleast a small task  toward the Burma's Democracy. We have our vision
in common.

Actually what you told was like breaking up your own body parts. If it
is possible, I would like to know the objective of your letter. And I
also like to know you and the society here are welcoming the people like
me who with the intention as I mentioned above (as you said opportunist)
or not.

To tell you the truth, I did impress and praise your contributions and I
will be impressed most when  the activists neglect their personal
emotions and look forward the union with positive altitude for the sake
of  better and charmer Burma.

With Best Regards and Wishes

Watcher