Looking into the RFA: A Must-Read A (r)

<<
 I hope that my suggestions are helpful for RFA's operations in
 promoting democracy education.

 Yours truly, >>

We, The Rangoon Post, feel the same that RFA becomes SLORC-SPDC's organ to
support the regime repression on its own people and discredit democracy
movements.

We will also write an open letter to the RFA's president regarding Burmese
program that is useless and non-sense as well. We are tax payers in U.S. for
the RFA program, but the RFA-BP abuses all tax payers money and does
misinformation to millions of Burmese in Burma.

Thanks for your letter

RP Working Group