The Truth about the Burmese Abroad (r)

Hi there,
	I sincerely think that self-criticism is good for improving
quality of the struggle.  However, I believe that if there is something
wrong, just sincerely point out and try to correct rather than conducting
personal attacks.  When the self-criticism turns into personal attack,
it is going no where and perhaps your willingness to correct the
misconduct can be very difficult.  I think that constructive criticism is
good and urges/encourages/forces to correct the weakness but it should be
carefully carried out not to become personal attacks.  When it turns to
personal attack, accusing and reaccusing will go on and it will not get to
the result of changes.  In order to bring changes from something wrong,
there may be better way to approach the issue.
	On the other hand, when initiating an issue, better to come up
with appropriate words those are not curel, rude, and threatening.  If we
use cruel and rude words, it sounds like insulting to the other readers.
I am certainly not preaching but I sincerely proposing.
	I really think that that your name is not important but may be
important for some other people who may also not be known in real name.
I just care about the way of our words on internet and everywhere should
really be polite and should really be chosen appropriately.  We all say
that SPDC soldiers use very rude usages to the people and if we also uses
such usages, we will be the same with SPDC soldiers in the view of the
people.  That is my advice only to you and to the some others who use such
words.  Thank.

Yours sincerely,
Kyaw Zay Ya

"If you give a man a fish, he will have a meal.
 If you teach him to fish, he will have a living.
 If you are thinking a year ahead, sow a seed.
 If you are thinking ten years ahead, plant a tree.
 If you are thinking one hundred years ahead, educate the people.
 By sowing a seed once, you will harvest once.
 By planting a tree, you will harvest tenfold.
 By educating the people, you will harvest one hundredfold."  (ANONYMOUS
CHINESE POET, 420 B.C.)

("If it is not broken, don't fix it" leads to the worst situation.)