Saya U Thaung's article 12 May 98 (r)

Dear there

If I had a chance to write an article in New Light of Myanmar, I would
inform all that
" First time, SLORC strongly held the motto 'Appreciate and maintain the
Myanmar Culture and being Myanmar citizen' to attack ASSK who got
married with foreigner"
WE COULD NOT UNDERSTAND WHY THEY LET SO CALLED BUSINESS MEN TO OPEN
NIGHT CLUB FREELY AND MYANMAR GIRLS TO EARN DOLLARS THERE!!!
"After so many  "Accept and Follow blindly as we demand not as we
actually do" motto,

"The gunta claim internationally as "it will never let Myanmar to fall
in to the situations as in colonialized period"
Being myanmar citizen, I would like to ask  why they regenerate the
system that was used in colonialized period by letting Indian
farmers......

Thanks
Dear Friends,

>You can read the Saya U Thaung's article 12 May 98  on Radio Free Burma
web page. Just read or print in Burmese .