The BurmaNet News: May 8, 1998 (r)

you wrote
>"Singapore's economic linkage with Burma is one of the most vital"

Dear anyone

When I was in burma, I was told by some ranking military official that
they were keeping Khun Sa and Law Sit Hann to defend aganist Us threat.
He explained me that there were some co_operations with High rank C.I.A
members while these poppy kings made drug trafficking. American
Government does not interfere effectively in this case because the
members are afraid of Khun Sa's evidence of their co_orperation. So it
is the reason why SLORC allied with poppy kings he added.

Well, it remains in my memmory for long time and the above report ring
the bell to me. I would like to know whether it is possible or
non-sense.

Thank