UN, Junta cooperating in drugs war (r)

In a message dated 98-04-17 12:55:00 EDT, RANGOONP@xxxxxxx write:

 <<
     If we see someone is doing good we should appreciate it while we denounce
  when this person is doing bad.

> Hi Stupid phony, What's good! SPDC-SLORC killed more than 10,000 students in
> 1988 and arrested 10,000 political prisoners. When they back the stupid, you
> say good. When they speak the truth, you say bad. What's a foolish one!!

Nyi Nyi Lwin,

       The issue we are talking about is "UN, Janta cooperating in drugs war".
Is it good for our country or not? From my point of view it is good for the
country.

       Since you said, "When they back the stupid", you seem to be more
focusing to fight SPDC than to work for our country. Please be little far-
sighted and little broad-minded. Your fellow activists will not want their
Rangoon Post editor to be narrow-minded and short-sighted.

       The main thing we should not forget in this discussion list is we
should respect the repeated requests of Strider not to do personal attacks and
to make meaningful discussions.

        If you still want to curse me, you can e-mail to me and curse as much
as you want. I will be very patient to wait and delete all your hate mails.
okay?